In order to proceed with the sale of goods via the Internet, you need a fully debugged mechanism that allows you to perform all functions without failures and difficulties. Of course, this is a working CMS created specifically for electronic commerce. As you know, an online store consists of two parts – directly showcases with goods that potential buyers see, and an internal management system, which only administrators can access. PrestaShop CMS allows you to implement online stores in compliance with all these standards.
PrestaShop is a professional e-commerce management system and it is distributed free of charge
Thousands of stores are based on this system. Due to the block system, flexibility and ease of use, PrestaShop is gaining popularity every year among users of very different levels of training. Due to the many useful functions and properties, the CMS is interesting not only for users, but also for developers.
Shop on PrestaShop – these are popular items on the main page, the ability to scale all images, connect user accounts, various payment options for goods, RSS feed. For those users who know a little more about the specifics of working with control systems, PrestaShop has implemented the ability to use a WYSIWYG editor. The system allows you to create an unlimited number of different store categories, set up currencies, use short text message (SMS) modules sent to customers, notify on delivery of goods, encrypt SSL, and much more.
Below we have prepared a selection of those extensions and modules that you may need to customize in your online store on PrestaShop.
Use the link to find the best Modules for PrestaShop http://myprestamodules.com. If we are talking about the modules that are used most often, then it is important to mention the following options.
- EBay Marketplace Module. Simple export of products to PrestaShop in eBay – the world’s largest market for goods. It will help to attract new customers and speed up sales.
- Ogone module. Simple setup of payment methods. About 80 international and local payment methods.
- Facebook Follow button. Thanks to this module, your website visitors will be able to follow you on Facebook. This extension can be installed anywhere on your site.
- Module 1-Click Upgrade – AutoUpgrade. An automated method to upgrade your store to the latest version of PrestaShop.
- Facebook Send Button. A button that allows users to share information from your site on their social network profiles.
- Template Installer Module. Easy installation of themes on your online store.
- Skrill module. The module for making payments. Customers can receive and send money to the whole world.
- Module Pack E-merchandising 1to1 par Ezako. The module with which the system will recommend to buyers those types of products that may be interesting to them.
- Module Yotpo Social Reviews. The module allows users to publish product reviews on your site and share them in their social network accounts.
- Backward Compatibility Module. Improving the compatibility of modules with each other.
- PayPal Europe Module. Leader among payment solutions module – PayPal.
- Brow.si module. Access and manage your online store from a mobile device.
- Module Give.it. A module for displaying buttons as gifts.
- Prestashop Products. Module PrestaShop for CMS Joomla. Excellent online store on the best free engine.
- Marco’s PrestaShop Authentication. Quick authentication module between the two systems PrestaShop and Joomla.
- Brands scroller. Display of brands on the main page of the online store. In the scroller.
- Facebook Like. Module for social media network.
- Back to Top. Back button on the top of the page.